View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Progress report number one! 

Post Progress report number one!
I am doing a lot better now that I really know what is going on. I have got a lot better at crowd skimming though I got a big batch of what I believe was negative energy. I felt awful I went from coming back up from a depression slope to crashing and burning. Ended up taking a walk through a very green area and felt a heck of a lot better. Finally got feeding off of plants down, trees mostly, but I have still got to work on shielding all the time. Found an image that helps I like to picture that I am wearing armor.

I still have to work on feeding off the elements, fire is just a no go. Wind is a little better. I have got earth down it just does not last. I don’t really live near any body of water does anyone know a technique for a cup of water or a shower or something? Oddly enough I don’t have trouble with storm energy it just always filled me up no brain needed.

I know this might be a little personal but I was wondering if anyone would like to share their beginning stores. Like how did you find out you were a little “odd”? How did you handle your need and when did you find the V.C.? This one is directed at Damian, I would absolutely love it if you could tell me a little bit about the elders that you learned from. You don’t have to if you don’t want to but I would like to know more about them what, if any, dangers they faced and how they found new members.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 pm
Founder

Post Re: Progress report number one!
Back in my day there was no internet nor were there really any people out there talking about life force energy as a need for health. So for me, it was through trial and error and some luck that I learned a little about the subject and that it definately answered such questions like the impact of emotional energy on people and why I needed that to "feel good". This was in the late 1960s that I begun to find other people who knew a little about what I was talking about in regards to my needs for life force which back then we did not know what to call it let alone what the hell we had as a health problem.

I will tell you that I have spent the last 40 years learning and teaching about this subject. I had noone that really helped me early on, so I had to do a lot of reading and hope that I got lucky with understanding my problems in regards to the life force energy all around me that was impacting me in a big way. I learned in time that this is a real condition that affects health and was able to begin to manage it. I then wanted to help make it easier for people to find out such information and share their experiences which is why I started this site back in 1995.

I am 59 now, and still cope with the same problems that come with procesing life force energy for wellness. When I was young, there were no "elders" and there was no community out there that provided help to others that came along with the same problems as I had. I decided to share what I knew and have learned much over the years which have led to some of the articles on this site. Others have contributed that way along the way also. I have been doing this so long that now, I hope my efforts and the efforts of others have helped those who are now plugged into the internet and can find other people in the world with this condition.

Even now the medical establishment is starting to accept vampirism as a real condition, that emotional energy can be something that impacts another peoples wellbeing. Research studdies have now been done to verify what I and others have long been saying about how the life force of people and the elements can affect other people and even be a need for wellness. I hope through this site and others that you will benefit from the work of others before you and hopefully learn faster than I did in my day.

Good day...

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Damien,the V.C. was a life saver for me :D Living out in the boonies as the rednecks call it :lol: , was really starting to drive me mad.I did not fit in and all the energy I was feeling from mother nature was a very strong pull and I did not know how to deal with all the energy and my lack of it.I was literally a tree hugger trying to get the energy I so desperately needed.Thunder storms were my savior and digging my feet into the mud helped with the overload from the storms like a grounding rod.I am very sensitive to others around me and to things I put into my body.Over the years this site has taught me much and Has eased my energy problems so I can lead a normal life :D .I learn ed something from everyone on this site. You and LA my friends, were and are very special to me ! Teaching me the ways to understand my condition.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:47 am
Profile YIM
Founder

Thank you for sharing your experience here Lost Darkklin, we all learn from each other when we do. I have found having had this Forum here and from past discussions, I am always learning more about myself from others, and I hope I have helped others to better understand their experiences. The great thing about this venue is we have a real time platform to interract with other people thanks to free sites like this one which exist in real time to support that kind of experience. I would like to ask more people to consider visiting the chat page on this site. I know I will be there part of today, but if you let us know when you may be there, then others will know and maybe try to stop by at similair times. The chat exists for all of you, if we do not use it, then it is a resource that just sits there, and all the programs that I have put here are paid and supported by me for all of you. My hope is that they help you with your experience and questions so that your stay here is an enriching one..

And Lost Darkkin, up for a chat sometime soon?

Thanks..

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:53 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Damien,Txt me on the cell anytime my friend!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 am
Profile YIM

I too had to figure out most of it by myself, not that I am an elder by any means. I have been awakened for only ten years now. I knew there was something going on for much longer than that but figured it was due to my medical issues.

And when I did find the vampire community online I did not want anything to do with it as most were making ridiculous claims. It wasn't until I came across stories which closely matched mine that I started to think "they might be on to something here". :lol:

I too have now made a site entirely in Dutch just to reach out and help those looking for answers, especially as there are a lot of fruitcakes in this country making claims of real immortality, superpowers and having fangs. Oh and having to worship dark gods or something to "becometh real vampyres"... :roll:
This is one of the very few sites I have linked to as you folks are heart-warming down to earth. I find it frustrating that even after all this time some people are still stuck in their fantasies and continue to drag others with them.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:10 am

Ya I sorted through a lot of foolish sights before I found this one.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:58 pm

I do not have the affliction known as vampirism, but energy work will always be a big thing for me. I too awakened about ten years ago when I stumbled on a site for what is now called radki. It was really choppy, and I had to make some things up to compensate it's shortcomings.

I'd quit a few times when I started attracting wierd entities, but I wound up making friends with people that were sort of lightning rods for metaphysical problems(you'd never believe some of it). My options were to do nothing and feel guilty or start seriously studying what the world seemed not to want me to know. Amongst various things, I taught myself to draw in energy by creating an energy vortex in my left arm. I must agree with fire being difficult to drain. In these past ten years I only managed to reduce a small campfire to embers once, and it went right back up when I took my hand away.

I found a multitude of metaphysical message boards, but this is the first active board that wasn't just hippies.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Energy users come in all forms .I was an aspiring hippie back in the day and was trying to find answers to my energy problems.They helped me get in tune with mother nature and all her natural energy. Hippies Make love not war & Flower Power were two of there best know quotes.Mother nature loving people and they did change the world for a while. 8-) .

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]