View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hello 2.0 

Post Hello 2.0
Hello my name is Nicholas I’m new to this community and I have to say that this sight is the most useful sight I have ever been to. I hope we will soon get to know one another much better. Ok I didn’t read some other introductions before I made mine so I look dumb now. Hears the real one. I am a 22 year old Caucasian male. I was always interested in the occult and after reading Piercing the Darkness by Katherine Ramsland and following the links provided I began to suspect that I might be a vampire. I went on a search for information about it and soon discovered that many sights claimed that certain symptoms were markers of vampirism I found that I meat many of these. That got me interested and I began to explore more soon however I found that I was beseeched on all sides by lies and delusions. I found it difficult to shift threw the wrong and find the right. I had never felt a need to drink blood, I did tend to like my meat very rare or raw but I put that down more to genetics as most of my siblings also like that. I would get very bad sunburns very quickly but I’m Irish and fair skinned. I feel energized at night but again so did my brothers and sisters. It wasn’t until I really started to look at the aura vampires and not the sanguine ones that I found a shocking likeness. After I did some reading on the subject I tried to actually feed for the first time. It was a rush, I’ve never felt more energized but at the same time I realized I had almost no control over it and felt a marked decline in the energy and well-being of the person I did it to. It scared me so I stopped for several days I didn’t consciously do it at all, and then I noticed that my family seemed to be more on edge then ever fights were breaking out over the stupidest things and everyone seemed to be more susceptible to illness. So I segregated myself to my room and stopped coming into physical contact with them. This seemed to help for a while and there health and moods improved, it went on like this for a while until one night I was on the family computer when my grandmother came out and began to read. She has arthritic in her hips that kept her awake so this was not odd. Then I felt it, I was getting energized and it was coming from her. The best way I can describe it is as if a tendril of energy was coming from her and to me. Without a moment’s thought I ran from my house and into the yard. I realized that stopping completely was a mistake and that I could drain people without being aware of it so I started to “hunt” at a nearby store. I targeted younger 20-40 people and soon I felt a lot better and my family stopped having the emotional and health problems as often. As a feed more regularly my own health issues began to clear up and I became aware of more sources of energy and that I had been aware of some of these the hole time describing them as vibes or feelings that I would get from people, animals, and places. I wish that I had found this place years ago it cleared up so many questions and made several odd events I had run across not so odd.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:54 pm
Founder

Post Re: Hello 2.0
Greetings Nicholas,
Quite nice to meet you. In reading your post here it sounds like you have been using / needing energy for a while, yet never knew was happening or how to control the energy experiences you were having. Hopefully you have landed in the right place and you start learning & finding the tools you need to unlock the energy puzzle. Folks here are quite friendly and willing to share knowledge and experiences. So jump in ask questions and share your experiences.

Looking forward to the interactions.

@lanodecaf on IG
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show.
When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.

George Carlin

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 am
Profile WWW

I'll admit I thought I was barking up the wrong tree when I saw a post claiming vampires could be fine in the sun so long as they wore sunglasses. I laughed when I read it, because all the vampires I've met had a serious skin allergy to the sun, and could not be out in it for more than a few hours without serious discomfort. Then again, the first two I met were the only two who grew their fangs and didn't just get implants.

Anyhow, welcome. ^_^

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:42 am

Greetings Nicholas,a warm welcome I extend to you.The V.C. is a teaching and learning site and you will find a no nonsense approach to bio energy use.I found your intro very interesting.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 am
Profile YIM

Thanks I already started to use some of the energy controlling mentioned in articles in this sight and I’m feeling better than I have ever. Not perfect but I may even be able to walk through a large crowd and not “shut down.” I did not know what it was I just could not handle large groups of people.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 pm
Founder

Hohenheim wrote:
I'll admit I thought I was barking up the wrong tree when I saw a post claiming vampires could be fine in the sun so long as they wore sunglasses. I laughed when I read it, because all the vampires I've met had a serious skin allergy to the sun, and could not be out in it for more than a few hours without serious discomfort. Then again, the first two I met were the only two who grew their fangs and didn't just get implants.

Anyhow, welcome. ^_^

Okay....I am now confused. Are you thinking that "vampires" grow fangs and have difficulty being out in the sun? Please clarify.

Thanks.

@lanodecaf on IG
When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show.
When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.

George Carlin

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 pm
Profile WWW

It is unfortunate that I must use an xbox to resond to this inquiry. I lack a keyboard, and have to type each character with a joystick. My original response took 2 hours to type, resultibg in a log out and I don't know whether it will process. I will try to shorten it a bit to avoid another timeout.

Your response to my post gives me the impression that the 3 vampires I've actually met may not be propper templates to fully understand the vampire world as a whole. I shall briefly exlapin my experience the best I can.

All 3 vampires I've met had skin overly sensitive to the sun.
Two of them grew fangs at about 16, but that may just have been a family trait.
The third did not grow fangs, but he is just an energy vampire and does not require blood to retain his health as the others did.
All had instantaneously developed strong and seemingly permanent bonds with donors, which discourages having more than a handful in one lifetime.

I have lost contact with the fanged ones, and I found this site looking for a new mentor for the energy vampire. He is a minor and can't join your site for that reason. I joined so he can get tips for what he is.

I hate xbox internet right now.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 am

Hohenhein,Please explain the remark about growing fangs.I have a few friends with natural teeth that look like fangs but they are not bio energy users.Some of us have no problem being out in the sun while others burn more easily.I love the sun and garlic but as I age they do not like me.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:17 am
Profile YIM

I have always been really sensitive to the sun every time I go to a pool I burn sunblock or no. being outside for more than a few minutes makes my skin begin to turn read and direct exposure to the sun for 30 or more can give me really bad blisters. I have met and seen people that have fang like teeth but never have I met someone who actually grew fangs later in life. I myself have very sharp canines but they have always been like that and I would not call them fangs just sharp.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I don't know how the garlic thing came about, but I imagine it was a cure-all from the torch and pitchfork days. The two with fangs were mother and daughter, and I mostly just spoke with the mother(I found her devotion to research attractive). Her fangs wore grooves in the bottom of her mouth similarly to my overbite wearing a groove in the roof of my mouth. I can tell you it hurts for quite a while, but it gets better. She told me that there were basically two types of vampires: energy vampires(which she said were more common, and I can see that aears true) and blood & energy vampires(which even most underground occult communities don't seem to aknowledge very widely).

The mother was sick a lot. She had gone a long time without a donor, and wasn't looking forward to forging a new bond. The numerous bonds she'd already forged were making her edgy as is. She was the first to explain the basic principles of vampirism to me, and they were confirmed to me when I first met the boy I work with now. Both sides may have disagreements with parts of the lexicon and a few pieces visible to non-members, but I'm not looking to argue details of a world I don't live in.

Wait. Did you say they don't age like you do? You have my attention.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next